+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 101 Help!!

101 Help!!

Hey there,

Does anyone know how to construct project number 7 from the 101 project ideas book? Also, is there a place where I can find instructions for all 101 projects?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    Hey there,

Does anyone know how to construct project number 7 from the 101 project ideas book? Also, is there a place where I can find instructions for all 101 projects?

thanks
    Hi KB,

It's a little confusing to have one post in two places because then people don't know where to look for the thread, so I deleted your duplicate post in the Main Forum. This Construction Questions Forum is the right spot for it.

The 101 Project Ideas was developed to provide interesting challenges, so we intentionally did not provide solutions. There are sample solutions to some of the projects online at www.dynamicgeometry.com. However, rather than searching for a sample solution, can you post a detailed description of what you have tried so far and attach your in-progress sketch? That might generate some interesting responses and different approaches to the project! Also, it would help if you describe Project 7 for those who haven't seen the 101 Project Ideas booklet.

Thanks!

Elizabeth

Sketchpad Developer
    It's worth mentioning that the 101 Project Ideas booklet is here:
    http://www.dynamicgeometry.com/Gener...ect_Ideas.html

+ Reply to Thread