New to Sketch Exchange? Here are a few quick tips to get started.
- On the home page, you’ll find featured activities, recent Forum posts, and the Tip of the Week.
- Click the Library tab to find activities by content area, grade level, or tags.
- To take a look at Forum discussions, click on the Community tab.
- To rate an activity, save activities as favorites, post a comment or question on the Forum, or post your own materials, you’ll need to have a user account.
- Sketch Exchange user accounts are free. Register at keyonline.keypress.com.
Sketchpad Sketch Exchange is your online community for sharing Sketchpad activities, tips, questions, and ideas.
Here's what you can do at Sketch Exchange:
- upload sketches and activities
- post links to your own website or videos
- participate in a community forum
- browse the content on the site by grade level, topic, or tags
- download sketches and activities for use in your classroom
- collect your favorite activities and access the sketches directly from Sketchpad
Have fun exploring Sketch Exchange!
To line up buttons or text objects in a sketch, select the objects in order, and then press Shift+Enter. Press Shift+Enter repeatedly to increase the vertical spacing between the objects.