New to Sketch Exchange? Here are a few quick tips to get started.
- On the home page, you’ll find featured activities, recent Forum posts, and the Tip of the Week.
- Click the Library tab to find activities by content area, grade level, or tags.
- To take a look at Forum discussions, click on the Community tab.
- To rate an activity, save activities as favorites, post a comment or question on the Forum, or post your own materials, you’ll need to have a user account.
- Sketch Exchange user accounts are free. Register at keyonline.keypress.com.
Sketchpad Sketch Exchange is your online community for sharing Sketchpad activities, tips, questions, and ideas.
Here's what you can do at Sketch Exchange:
- upload sketches and activities
- post links to your own website or videos
- participate in a community forum
- browse the content on the site by grade level, topic, or tags
- download sketches and activities for use in your classroom
- collect your favorite activities and access the sketches directly from Sketchpad
Have fun exploring Sketch Exchange!
Selection Rectangle Tip #1: Use a selection rectangle to quickly select one or more objects. You can select an isolated point, a straight object, a circle, or many other objects with a quick press-drag-release gesture. A selection rectangle is handy for selecting action buttons, because you don't need to be careful to click the handle instead of the body of the button.